Friday, July 19, 2013

Product Reviews on BB Creams

Hello everyone!  So in the past I have talked about why BB creams are a great multitask product for those with chronic pain, or just people who need their morning routines to be a bit shorter.  Here are a few of the BB creams and tinted moisturizers I have tried and my thoughts on them.  

Smashbox BB Cream:

 This is my favorite BB cream of the ones I have tried.  It gives the best coverage and is the best at moisturizing without being oily.  It also helps control oil throughout the day the best out of the ones I have tried.  I have oily skin, so this is very important to me. 


This Revlon BB cream is good.  Not quite as good as the Smashbox one, but since it is much cheaper, this is the one I will be buying most likely from now on.  It has good coverage and is not overly moisturizing for my oily skin, though it is more moisturizing than I would prefer.  This one does break down from my oily skin during the day in my T-zone, but since I need to reapply SPF during the day anyway, I normally just reapply and set it with a powder.  The color match also works very well for me and they have a wide range of colors.  

My cousin Shelly also tried this one, and since she likes very light coverage she said that this is almost too much coverage for her.  Other than that she liked it enough to repurchase it! 

 

This Dermalogica tinted moisturizer is calming and does protect against the sun, but that is all I like about it.  This one does not work on my skin tone.  I have made it work, but it is too dark and yellow and not a good match.  Also, this is much too moisturizing for my skin because I am very oily.  I was told that this would work very well for my oily skin, but it does not.  I spend the whole day using oil absorbing wipes to make my face less shiny.  

Let me know what you think and if you would like to keep seeing reviews like this.  Which BB creams have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment