Today's recipe is for a Pizza Roll-Up that was one of Jason's favorite meals as a kid. I hope you enjoy it!
Pizza Roll-Up (created by Dawn Clifford)
- 2 loaves of frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 package pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Stretch dough into a rectangle, drizzle butter over rectangle and spread cheeses, sauce and pepperoni over the rectangle.
- Roll up the dough and inch the ends closed.
- Brush butter over the tops of the roll-ups. Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese. You can fit two of the rolls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
For different flavors you can add garlic salt, red pepper flakes, onion, green pepper, olives, etc to make this into the type of pizza you would prefer.
Let me know what you think of this and if you make it!