Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Comfortable Clothing for Summer - Part 2

Hello everyone!  So today I want to talk about the second comfortable clothing combo for summer. The bottoms on this outfit are from the maternity store because most of my pain is in my abdomen, and all of the other outfit pieces are made of comfortable fabrics. Let me know what you think!

Outfit 2 is a easy going shorts and t-shirt combo:


My T-shirt is from American Eagle.  I find their T-shirts super stretchy and comfortable and they are a very good quality.  I wear the ones I have very often and they have held up very well through many many washings.  My shrug/ sweater is from Eddie Bauer and is very light weight and summery.  It was a great extra layer because it was pretty cold when we took these pictures!  Lastly for clothing items, my shorts are from destination maternity and they are by the brand motherhood maternity from this season.  I am really enjoying them and have these in two colors.  


For accessories, my shoes are old, but still cute, and are from target.  The faux sapphire studs are from Ann Taylor.  


Thanks for checking out the composition of my second comfortable outfit for summer, and if you have not seen it yet, here is the link to the first post! Let me know what you think!

FTC: This is not a sponsored blog post.  All of the products I have mentioned and have listed were purchased with my own money and all reviews are my honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment