Saturday, June 22, 2013

Comfortable Clothing for Summer - Part 1

Hello everyone!  So today I want to talk about some of the different things I do in the summer to make my outfits comfortable enough to wear all day and not cause extra pain.  Most of the time, the bottoms on my outfits are from the maternity store because most of my pain is in my abdomen, and the stretch that these pieces offer keeps my belly from being compressed.  All of the outfit pieces are comfortable, but I still wanted to look pretty, so some of them are fitting, but are still stretchy.  So enough talking and on to the first outfit!


Outfit 1 is my coral dress with my tan trench coat and locket watch necklace.


This is a versatile outfit, for either going to the office, church, or you could add more glamorous accessories and make it even more dressy.  


Here is where the different pieces are from with descriptions:
This coral dress is from Ann Taylor Loft and is made of a stretchy polyester material.  Even though the material is stretchy, it is sewn in such a way that it has a very flattering fit.  The coat is from old navy and is a standard trench made out of a khaki type fabric.  My white flats old and need to be replaced, but for now they are what I have. 
   

For accessories I have dangly earrings from Premier Designs and my locket watch is from Bibelot.   


I will soon be posting my other two summer outfits!  Let me know what you think about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment