Friday, March 15, 2013

Pain Attack! Supplies for Bad Pain Days



Hello again everyone! So this post is the first in a series about supplies to have on hand for bad pain days or sudden increases in pain that I call Pain Attacks. First I want to go through some of the things that I keep in my bedside table for those days when my pain is so intense that I can't get out of bed.

Medicine Related Items:

  • Pill Box filled with all of the medicines that I might need without needing to get the bottles from my medicine cabinet. I keep my NSAIDs, vicodin, benadryl, TUMS, and some extra of my other pills in that pill box.
  • Lidocaine Patches and scissors to open them
  • Alcohol Prep Pads
  • TENS Unit with extra pads
  • Wrist Braces
  • Heating Pad
  • Throw-up bag
  • Wintergreen Oil (Young Living)
Make-Up Related Items:
Other Items:
  • Bible
  • Glasses
  • Speaker for my phone
  • Watch with Timer/ Alarm
  • Journal and pencil
So what do you keep in your bedside table to help you on days that you are in pain or just feeling cruddy? What would you add to this list? What other sorts of lists would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment