Sunday, March 10, 2013

BB creams - Many Products in One-Step!



BB Creams are a very hot product on the beauty market right now.  Some of them work really well and some not so well, but the point behind them is awesome for those of us who always need more time to rest and have a difficult time applying many things to our skin (whether that be because of difficulty raising your arms up to your head or some other difficulty).  


So here is the down low on BB Creams.  BB creams are meant to do multiple things with one product.  BB stands for beauty balm and some of the things they typically do are moisturize, protect with SPF, prime and perfect the skin, add a light foundation, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This means that on those days you don't want to apply your moisturizer, your eye cream, serum, primer, and light foundation, then you don't have to! 


I have the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair and LOVE it.  On days when I am in a hurry I apply my BB cream and since I need a bit more coverage than it provides, I apply a mineral foundation.  This is very fast and is even something I can do in bed while I am waking up on days I am not taking a shower.  


There are many many BB creams out there.  I am currently trying two others to see if I like them and will do a more thorough review of them later.  These are Revlons Photoready BB Cream and Rimmels BB Cream.  You just have to find the one that works best for you.  


Have you tried BB cream?  How do you like it?  Which brand is your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment