Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Heart Spring!!!

So, recently missglamorazzi did a video asking people to answer the following list of questions of their favorite spring time things, so I thought I would answer these questions here since I thought they were super fun! 



The Questions! and My Answers:
1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I am loving my OPI nail polish in Rumple's Wiggin' which is a beautiful lilac purple color and my Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers which is a very light pink. 

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
 
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
My Favorite spring dress so far is one from Ann Taylor Loft.  It is a coral colored tank dress that has a fuller skirt and comes to just below my knees.  It is made of a stretchy fabric which makes it very comfortable, but because it has princess seams it looks dressy. 
 
4. What's your favorite flower?
For spring I LOVE daffodils.  They just make me smile

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
 My favorite spring accessory has been my water colored satin bow that I bought from Anthropologie a long time ago. 

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I am most excited for bright pops of colored eye shadow in the lower lash line.  I have been loving doing this with teal and purple.

7. Favorite spring candle?
 My favorite spring candle is my Lilac Blossom one from Bath and Body WorksIt smells just like our lilac bushes will when they start blooming!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
My favorite perfume for spring is my Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Body Spray.  I break this out again every spring!

9. What is spring like where you live?
Spring is pretty non-existant here in Minnesota until late April and then it comes all in a rush and summer is very quickly replacing it.  

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
My favorite thing about spring is going for walks along the ponds at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina and smelling all of the blooms on the cherry trees (which are plentiful!).

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
 Usually I am a spring cleaner, but this year I am going to be waiting to do this until our bathrooms are complete as we are currently living with some demolition. 

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
We just have lots of plans to go up to my Dad's cabin or my Husband's parents lake house and go fishing and boating and soak up as much sun as possible before it is shortly replaced with more snow!

I would love to see all of you answer this list of questions also, and if you do this tag in a video let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment